UltraFi is a unique system that allows you to sell Facebook Likes to sponsors.
How Does UltraFi Work?
The following steps will help you better comprehend how operates.
- Users connect to a protected and hidden wireless network broadcasting from owner’s location.
- When users attempt to browse the web on any connected device a custom landing page is automatically summoned.
- The Landing page contains two elements: a banner and a Facebook like button.
- Users are requested to press the like button on the banner.
- Once clicked, users are redirected to a genuine Facebook login page, where they are required to logon to their Facebook accounts. Users can safely logon to their accounts like they would normally do.
- Once users are logged into Facebook, they are automatically directed towards ’s Facebook app authorization page.
- The ’s Facebook app requires users to permit it to view their profile on Facebook. This is a onetime process.
- The app, once authorized, will automatically redirect the currently logged-in user to the banner’s associated (promoted) Facebook page.
- At this point users MUST “like” that promoted page, what does at this moment is wait for the like-transaction to take place in order to allow free access to the web
- Moreover, ’s Facebook app will record this transaction and store it for later reporting. The like-transaction’s data include:
- Unique user name obtained from her/his Facebook profile via ’s Facebook app.
- Transaction’s exact date and time.
- Transaction exact location (outlet).
- Sponsor’s name (The liked Facebook page).
- The data items are recorded on ’s server and are automatically provided to the system’s operator (owner) either via periodical emails or a preprogrammed control panel. More over, it is easy to verify the genuine nature of this data by refereeing to Facebook page statistics.
- From this moment on, users can experience free access to any other website.
- After a customizable time intervals, let us presume a span of 30 minutes, has passed, locks and restricts free access to the web, and redirects users back to the landing page. The landing page now displays another different banner.
- Users would have to click the Facebook like button on that banner in order to gain additional free access.
- At this moment, does not require them to re-login to Facebook, nor does ’s app request additional permissions. uses the current Facebook session.
- Once users click on the Facebook like button, they are automatically redirected towards the banner’s promoted Facebook page. Again users MUST like this page as well.
- Steps 12, 13, 14 and 15 can be repeated indefinitely.
- After running out of banners to promote, is programmed to provide users with a traditional login screen for a username and password supplied by a paper voucher.
promises to be a unique experience for users, owners and sponsor’s alike. requires the following three parties to interact for proper operation:
- System Owner: A person, entity or firm that purchases and deploys ’s instances across its outlets, branches or locations.
- Sponsor: A person, entity or firm that provides an owner with both promotional banners and Facebook page URLs. Owners can play the role of the sponsors, if they desire to promote their own business.
- User: A person using the service to gain access to free browsing after initiating a like-transaction.
system consists of several components. Each one of these components is responsible for a specific function within the system.
- Mini PC: FL-X2400 ST mini PC series, WiFi enabled.
- Cisco Router - wireless hotspot, Wireless-N, 2.4 GHz.
is operated by the following software components:
- Linux CentOS Minimal 6.4 Operating System.
- Facebook official application.
- ADSL Internet connection of any desired speed by any ISP.
- A subdomain at the client’s (owner) domain name for the landing page.
is a onetime installation per client’s outlet or location. The installation shall be carried out by Ultra’s team in less than three working days after a contract has been signed.
Click the on the thumbs below to learn how.